24th February 2022:
The Qld government has announced that the following restrictions will be lifted:
From 6pm AEST, Friday 4th March 2022:
For our centre, tenant customers and shoppers whilst in-centre:
- Masks will no longer be required unless in Healthcare Settings
This includes: Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology, Sydney St Medical Centre, Laubman & Pank.
- Density limit will no longer apply for food courts, personal care and gyms
Please remove any mandatory mask or density limit signage in your store as of the date above.
As a reminder, whilst in-centre please remember:
- Maintain 1.5 metres between yourself and others at all times
- Continue to use the Check In Qld app at hospitality venues including cafes and restaurants
- Adhere to hygiene guidelines
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home and ensure you get tested if you have symptoms
- Wear a mask when entering Healthcare settings
Please reference the Qld Government COVID-19 restrictions update page for the latest information on restrictions and COVID-19. Please reach out if you have any queries.